Buddies




Last night there was a party, and today i am in hangover hell.
Again.
But at least i'm trapped in this hellish state with a bunch of my favorite people.
I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes to not only have my friends and my roommate back, but to also have some of my favorite people visiting at the same time.
After weeks, months, with too much time spent by myself, i'm practically ecstatic to be surrounded by people again.

The one thing i've enjoyed most about living in a house as big as this one, has been the ability to offer people a place to stay at all times. I think maybe i was meant to live in a commune!
I love being alone while still having people around.
It seems almost crazy to me now that i ever considered not having a roommate, so i guess in the end it was good that none of the many apartments i looked at worked out.

Now, time for pizza and movies.
Because a pizza and movie night with friends is the best hangover cure.

Here are a few more pictures from Tepoztlán, mainly from the climb up to, and view from, Tepozteco
Come to think of it, i did that climb with a hangover.
Considering that i survived that, i'll probably survive the four minute walk to the pizza place too.
Probably.





Labels: , , ,