Around the house

I had an involuntary day off yesterday.
A sick day, really.
These things happen when you work yourself too hard, and assume it won't affect you.
I'm glad i have a husband who will occasionally order me to stay home and rest, which is what i did.

I miss having a normal weekend, or day off, with Allan and Lucifer, and after this art show business is over, that's what we're gonna do. Take a day off, and stay at home.


Weird, red book case thingie, found in an antique store on Istedgade, book and CD stacks, and of course lots of decorative little things

 We've been to Japan many times, here's proof

 My two ladies, after after a good cleaning

 This way to coffee awesomeness

 Reflections in Banzai's window

 You have no idea how long it took me to get this shot


Today i felt well enough to go back to work.
It's been busy as hell here all day, but in a good way.
I'm trying not to stress too much about all the shit we need to do, and just let whatever needs to happen, happen.
Also, it's spring and i planted flowers in the pots outside the shop.
Next up will be planning the tiny garden. It's nice to have a few non-stressful things to look forward to too.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Labels: , , , , , , ,