Another app, another test...

Remember back when I used to try and blog from my phone and it looked like crap, so I had to go back on the computer and edit it and then what's the point, so I stopped doing that?
That might be happening again.
Or maybe not.
This app might be different.
Why?
Because this is the official Blogger app, the one whose non-existence I've been complaining about often and loudly for years.
Taking that into consideration, you'd think my expectations would be pretty high, but I've been burned before.
But I'm hopeful. Maybe it too little, (way) too late, but maybe not?
I'll know in a few hours (or tomorrow) when I check on my computer.
Until then, if you're on Blogger too, the app is out and it's free, so why not join me?

Update: Already a little disappointed with the lack of posting options, like comments on/off... but on the plus side, blog looks pretty normal!