Day one

I did it today.
I worked out. In the living room, just as i'd planned.
Due to Xbox issues it took forever to get started, but once i did it was pretty great.
Great meaning excruciatingly painful, of course, but that was what i had hoped for.
It feels good to get started again, and i am hoping to be able to keep this up a couple of times a week, at least.
I'll keep you updated.

As you may or may not know Copenhagen Fashion Week is this week..
Now, fashion week usually has little to absolutely no affect on my life whatsoever, but this time around we actually both acknowledged it's existence and participated in an event.
Huge.
Christel had invited us to come see her company's show, and i was pretty stoked to see a real life runway show.
It was pretty much exactly like i'd imagined: a bunch of hard working people whose efforts were mostly ignored by the very hip guests and pompous press who were too busy enjoying the free bar and looking at themselves to notice that there was a show going on.
So they looked at each other, and me and Allan looked at... everybody!
Apart from the fact that we were soaking wet from the rain, it was fun!

I'm guesstimating that there was an average of 15 non-smokers in the whole building

These boots have been packed away for about 10 years, but recently i sent them to the shoe repair shop for some new soles and a thorough cleaning to get rid of the basement moldiness... extreme basement shopping rules!
This guy tortured me for a whole hour today... it's some kitchy shit, but it sure works!

My parents are going on vacation tomorrow, the lucky bastards, so tonight we're going out for dinner with them.
New Orleans and St. Croix.
I'm not jealous at all.

Labels: , , , , , ,