Caped crusader

I got a lovely surprise in the mail yesterday when the vintage rain cape i'd won on eBay arrived.
I haven't actually worn it in the rain yet (and thank god for that) but i wore it in today when we went out into the windy weather to meet my mom for a coffee, and i felt warm and comfy.
I love it when eBay items turn out even better that expected, and this one looks like it may even be NOS.
Score.

Posing for pictures just comes so natural to me, you know?
Not pictured is the amazing hood that even has a little brim to shield me from the rain

At the coffee shop we ran into one of our clients, who's moving to LA next week.
Because of the move she's been cleaning out her apartment, and last week she came by with a whole bunch of hat making goodness for me.
I've said it before, but i'll happily say it again: we have wonderful clients.

Veils, sequins, feathers and a super cute box too

I managed to do a few of the tasks i had planned for today, but mostly i've just relaxed, and after last weekend i think i needed that.
Hope you all are having a nice and relaxing weekend too!

Labels: ,