Privat

I'm home sick today.
Any other day it would pretty much break my heart not to be able to go to the shop, but since the shop itself actually already broke my heart last night, i'm sort of ok with it.
I'd much rather be out in the good weather though.

On a more positive note, my first cross-stitch project ever is finally done!
I started this while i was working on an open/closed sign for the door, and although "open" is almost done, it's gonna be a while before you get to see the whole thing.

I did this one because our customers seem to be having a hard time understanding which parts of the shop is off limits to them.*
For example, we have two toilets, and one of them is for the staff only, but still people wander into ours all the time.
The shop is new, and i'm sure they'll get it eventually, but i still thought i'd give them a gentle hint.

I tried to match the colors of the "toilet" sign
I had to switch font after the P because there wasn't enough room in the cute little antique frame i'd bought, so it didn't turn out as well as i'd hoped... but it'll do!

Think they'll get the picture?

*Note to curious clients: it's pretty much all of them.

Labels: ,