Word(s) fail

I apologize for the lack of wordiness on the blog lately.
I am a fan of words, both reading and writing them, so they will eventually return, but these days i simply don't have the energy or time for them.

I spent most of the day packing the shop, but i did sneak off to have lunch with my Canadians at the Japanese tourist trap called Royal Café.

I caught Sarah looking all dreamy for a second... it is a pretty dreamy place
Oh yeah, it was smushi time!
And all three of us started taking pictures of our food (it was nice to not be the only one doing that for a change!)
Mini Pariser Bøf
Back at the shop i took one last (possibly? maybe?) self portrait
(Top: Uniqlo, Tank: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Levis Organic, Boots: H&M)

This is what a home cooked meal looks like at my place this week

Pretty sad.

Tomorrow is Ikea day.
And maybe painting and cleaning some more at the new shop day as well.
My back hurts.

Labels: , , , , ,