Not so fancy pants

The other day at the Pilates thing i felt like such a dork in my bright red 80's track pants and colorful arms.
The instructor even made a comment about my first name (Flora) and how it suited me well with my tattoos and clothes or something like that.
She was just making conversation, but it made me feel like a little kid somehow.
I don't mind standing out, of course, but i'm pretty shy and a huge social spazz when i meet new people, so sometimes i too just want to blend in a bit.
So today i'm making some black sweatpants.

I kind of got sidetracked by cooking dinner, painting my nails and watching Castle, so maybe i won't finish them until tomorrow
Lucifer has had a rough day (there was a visit to the V-E-T involved) so he's relaxing

Allan went to a show with Eckel, but as soon as he comes back we're watching Return of the King.
I love three day movie marathons.

Labels: , , , ,