I love you, Sweden

Today has been so awesome that i think i'm gonna have to break it into little portions.
First, some awesome work related (hats, not tattoo shop) news from across the pond.

This morning while drinking my morning tea (yeah, i switched from morning coffee to morning tea, i need to keep the java devil in check) i got an email from a style consultant in Sweden, who had put on a fashion show at the last Malmö Festival.
I knew that Linda from Brooklyn Vintage was gonna put a couple of my hats in a show, but i hadn't heard anything else about it, so i was pretty excited to find links to pictures from the show in this mail.
So i now have a few pictures of pretty Swedish girls wearing hats i made.
Joy!
It also turns out that Mia, the girl who sent the mail, is now the proud (or so i hope) owner of the crab hat, and she and her colleges may want to work with me on a future fashion show project of theirs.
Stoked i tell ya!

One of the first Frida headpieces i made
(Photo by Alexander Wayne)

Before mentioned crab hat in the same show
(Photo by Alexander Wayne)

By the way, did i ever tell you that Linda sold this hat?
I don't think i did, cause i really suck at promoting myself or whatever, and i'm always worried that i'm gonna sound all smug and pleased with myself.
But then if i don't say anything i worry that people are gonna think i'm arrogant or don't care.
Over thinking things much?
You bet.
But whatever, i sold two hats and i am beyond stoked!

Labels: ,