Dollhouse

*Nerdalert, unless you're my husband you might want to stop reading*

I am a huge Buffy fan. Most people who know me, knows this.
I'm not a fanatic in a creepy way, at least not in my own opinion.
I don't spend hours on discussion forums and i don't have a Buffy shrine... yet.
I do have a Buffy tattoo, which i guess to most people is weirder than joining a fan club, but to me it's not.
I can't explain why, it's just not.


Anyway, i'm also a huge fan of Angel. And i'm currently re-watching Firefly.
It's delicious.

So when i read that Joss Whedon (creator of before mentioned favorite shows) had stopped production of his new show Dollhouse (starring Eliza Dushku, who's also known from the Buffyverse) i almost had a little panic attack.

But it turns out that Joss Whedon wasn't happy with the scripts, so he's rewriting and they're still on schedule.
So actually all is well.
Possibly even better that before.

And in the meantime i still have Buffy, season 8 (the comics) to keep me busy.

Labels: , , ,